This is my family's "go to" urgent care. We honestly rather come here than the doctors. The staff is very friendly and professional. Always happy and upbeat. They are fast and efficient! Love this place!
Halethorpe Urgent Care Features
Fast and Friendly
Skip the crowded waiting rooms and get back more of your day. This location has patients out in under an hour.
Licensed DOT Exams
If you need a DOT physical exam, we've got you covered. Just stop in, no appointment necessary.
Conveniently located a few hundred yards from I-695, the Halethorpe clinic makes it easy to get in and out.
Urgent Care in Halethorpe, Serving Catonsville and Arbutus
If you’re working or driving on the south side of Baltimore you’ll find our urgent care immediately off 695 on Washington Blvd/Rt. 1 in Halethorpe.
Our experienced medical staff can provide treatment for non-emergency medical conditions. Whether you need diagnostic imaging, such as an x-ray, or you’re experiencing symptoms from a cold or flu, our experienced team of physicians will get you back on your feet. And our board-certified doctors and PAs have a total of over 40-years of emergency medical experience.
The best part is – you won’t have to wait in long lines or sit in crowded waiting rooms. Most of our patients are seen within 15 minutes and finish are done within 1-hour. No need to schedule an appointment, either. Walk in and doctor will see you!
Urgent Care Treatment Options
- Treatments for Seasonal Allergies
- Cold & the Flu Treatments
- Dermatological Treatment Options
- EKGs & Diagnostic Tests
- Occupational Medicine
- DOT Physicals & Medical Exams
- School and Sports Physicals
- Diagnostic Services such as Blood Testing
- STD Screening & Treatments
- Pediatric Urgent Care Services
- Wound Care
- Pelvic Exams
- X-Rays and Radiology
Priority Care 21227
Our urgent care center in Halethorpe is open Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Our services are available to walk-in patients. But you’re always welcome to make an appointment if you prefer.
- Take Exit 10 for Rt.1/Washington Blvd.
- Proceed straight at the light end of the exit ramp.
- The urgent care will be on the left after you cross over Rt.1
- Head Southwest on Rt.1 for .3 miles
- Turn right after Wawa into the parking lot
- The urgent care is on your left, come on in!