About Our Urgent Care
Urgent Care at Priority Care is for the entire family. We offer urgent care services for children and adults alike, and accept walk-ins every day of the week without appointments. Our medical center is complete with a radiology department, lab services, and diagnostic medical abilities.
Priority Care Clinics accepts most insurance and promises to save you time and money when compared to an emergency room. In fact, we’ve found that Priority Care Clinics costs up to 2/3 less than a Baltimore emergency room.
You are welcome to contact a member of our friendly staff with any questions about prices and insurance.
Urgent Care Services and Treatments
The medical services available at Priority Care Clinics in Baltimore are much more than the list below. The doctors at our clinic are able to handle nearly every type of non-life threatening medical issue.
Moreover, if your condition calls for more extensive care, we will refer you to an appropriate specialist or a hospital emergency department. Some of the conditions and treatments available at Priority Care Clinics include:
- Licensed DOT Physicals
- Occupational Medicine
- School and Sports Physicals
- Lab Services
- Splinting and Casting for Injuries
- Immune System Evaluations
- Strep Throat Screening & Treatments
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Stitches for Mild Lacerations
- STD Screening & Treatments
- Dermatological Treatment Options
- X-Rays and EKGs
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Pap Smears & Pelvic Exams
- Urological Services (Non-Surgery Based)
- Allergic Reaction Treatments
- Some Primary Care Services
Please contact the office with questions regarding additional treatments.